And real unemployment rose to 15% in July…
keynesianism didn’t do this. neither did monetarism. or austrianism.
freedom did this. freedom to make the wrong choices. freedom to form institutions that implement wrong choices.
and fear did this to. fear to reimagine, to reinvent our society. fear of change. fear of loss of political and economic power.
we want freedom and we don’t want fear. how do we revisit our previous choices? how do we get the strength necessary to critique ourselves?
- thecriticlaughs likes this
- apostrophewar reblogged this from antigovernmentextremist
- politico2012 reblogged this from antigovernmentextremist and added:
- anarcho-alowisney likes this
- nebachanezar likes this
- freexcitizen likes this
- juneprice likes this
- antigovernmentextremist posted this