Why is it that when you tell somebody they are wrong, then go on to tell them why, you are all of a sudden ‘belittling’ them? What happened to logic? Evidence? Changing perceptions? We live in a world where…
If you have passion, you’re an extremist.
If you have conviction, you’re a zealot.
If you have courage, you’re a radical.
If you have strength, you’re arrogant.
If you have intelligence, you’re a narcissist.
If you have reason, you’re intolerable.
That is the culture we’ve created.
we have to reimagine how we interact. we have to be careful in our use of language. and little by little we change the culture.
- mybestfriendthinksimpsychic reblogged this from realityisabore
- mybestfriendthinksimpsychic likes this
- sans-nuage likes this
- mayyras reblogged this from america-wakiewakie
- obiwanjacobi likes this
- greekin reblogged this from america-wakiewakie
- totalitarianvegetables likes this
- mooncreeper likes this
- ollin-atl reblogged this from universalvibes408
- universalvibes408 reblogged this from america-wakiewakie
- america-wakiewakie likes this
- sweetestpartoflife likes this
- politico2012 reblogged this from america-wakiewakie and added:
- ca-thar-si-s likes this
- ca-thar-si-s said: There is an extreme aversion to “being wrong” (and called out on it) in our country. Courteous and civil discourse has gone out the window. When I find someone I can have an actual, calm, level headed discussion with (despite how diff their opinions from mine are) I hang…
- afrofuturisticlingo said: yep
- afrofuturisticlingo likes this
- eyesdriftskyward likes this
- sosentient likes this
- simplyclover likes this
- andytheepoet reblogged this from america-wakiewakie
- kana-auao reblogged this from america-wakiewakie
- eatyourownspaceship reblogged this from america-wakiewakie
- eatyourownspaceship likes this
- realityisabore reblogged this from america-wakiewakie
- yomumbles likes this
- nenna4 likes this
- sister-calyx likes this
- psychadelicyarncastle likes this
- america-wakiewakie posted this